Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Last Night's Occurances

Last night was wwwweeeeeiiirrrrrddd.




I woke up about an hour after I cozied up in my bed, ready for sleep last night.
Strangely exhausted. I've actually never felt so tired in my life. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I kid you not, I was fast asleep.
Anyway, after I woke up, I heard sounds of young children screaming and laughing outside my window. I was really dazed and disoriented for some reason. It could have been from waking up so suddenly, but I was up for about a half hour after I woke up. I got out of bed, used the bathroom, checked my failbook, etc. And I still felt dazed. I could hardly walk right or speak more than a few sentences without my speech slurring. I shrugged it off and went back to bed, but then about 5 minutes later I woke up again and heard someone shouting. It sounded like a man. It was pretty late at night, 12:30 or so, so I was a bit weirded out as to why someone would be shouting. It could have been a drunk or something (haha) but it still creeped me out to an extent. Oh yeah, I was still kind of disoriented. I went back to bed without any further disturbances, but I had an odd dream.


I was in a dark room. Everything was in black and white. I was able to make out what the room looked like a bit. It was like an old, damp basement. The floors were not carpeted and were "crumbling" you could say. There was a staircase to the far left of the room. I suddenly realized I was tied by my wrists and ankles to a chair. I tried calling out but only a fain whisper escaped my mouth. I then saw someone enter the room from the staircase. He wore a clean black suit and polished black shoes. I couldn't make out his face. It was blurred. Everything else about him stood out clearly, though. I've dreamed about this man before. I won't go into that dream in great detail here. I'll focus on last night's dream. Anyhow, he came closer to me and raised his hand and then I saw a blinding flash of light before me. My left leg started to hurt like HELL. Then, I guess from the shock, I woke up with a throbbing pain in my leg that took a while to wear off. I can't remember any more of that night.


I don't know what to think of this, really. I've been regularly experiencing sleep paralysis for some reason, too. I'll get into that on another post.


-abigail out, for now-

No comments:

Post a Comment