Monday, May 23, 2011

More dreams

I've been on vacation all last week. I got home yesterday.
The vacation was so much fun. I got to take my mind off things for a while. I got to "run away from reality" you could say.
I wasn't even thinking about this. I almost forgot I was dealing with it.
But, for some reason, I had an insanely scary and weird dream.
It was completely random, there was nothing that could have triggered it.
Ok, so, in the dream, I was in a brightly lit room. There were two beds in the room, right next to each other but spaced apart. My parents were lying in the beds, mother on the left, father on the right.
But before I saw them lying there, I heard a scream and like, a cackle almost. I know none of those sounds came from my parents. They sounded, off. Like something a human shouldn't be able to sound like.
I then see movement out of the corner of my eye and see a hand put something in my hands. I could only the the hand and part of the wrist. This person was wearing something made of black fabric. 
I realize a knife is being put into my hands. It's covered in blood. 
I look and then see my parents. Both dead, lying in the beds, soaked in blood.
I then turn my head to try and see the person who gave me the knife, but they're gone. They just vanished.
I woke up with my body lower than my neck completely paralyzed. When I woke, my head was turning both ways very rapidly. I was very sore as well.


I don't know why I had that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment