Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What's Going On?

I know what's happening but at the same time I don't.


Does that make any sense?


ANYWAY. Yesterday, while I was getting ready to go out, I spotted something smudged onto my mirror. The mirror in my bedroom I just cleaned earlier that day. It looks like an operator symbol. It actually looks A LOT like an operator symbol, if not exactly the same. It's hard to get a picture of it, because of the way the light reflects off of the mirror, but I can assure you, it's there. I just have absolutely no idea how it got on my mirror. None of my family members know about the operator symbol and its relation to Slender Man, or what's going on with me right now, and none of my friends have been over as of lately. It just appeared there only a few hours after I cleaned my mirror spotless!


Ah well, maybe I'm looking into this too much. It still gives me the shivers, though.


I refuse to wipe it off, though. Yeah I know I'm weird, no need to tell me twice, but I feel that if I do and someone I know in real life asks for proof I won't have any and they won't believe me. 


Off to bed now. I am strangely exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment